Ad-Aware acting up?

shizzy 21:03 07 Sep 04

Checked update on our other PC, that having the same as this the latest build,I think, SE Personal 1.03 and it said there was a newer version and do you want to update. Clicked ok and when finished said SE1R7 loaded. Did exactly the same on this PC and this one says SE1R6 loaded. Can anyone explain please.

stalion 21:07 07 Sep 04

latest version of adaware is 1.04 and latest update is SE1R7.if you are having problems uninstall and download again

Old Shep 21:09 07 Sep 04

May want to read this which Vog raised click here

VoG II 21:13 07 Sep 04

As above and download from click here

Djohn 21:19 07 Sep 04

Is the new 1.4 version now working with SP2 and good evening, hope you are well?

stalion 21:22 07 Sep 04

yes it has been rectified on a new download and good evening to everyone also

VoG II 21:22 07 Sep 04

Evening.

Yes, it transpires there was a corrupted download - affected not just XP but 98 users as well.

If you download from click here you will get the uncorrupted version and it will work fine. Well it did for me and loads of others on the Lavasoft forum.

shizzy 21:33 07 Sep 04

Many thanks for rapid answers. Came back to this thread to say that I have now read of the problems. Put it in `Search` first but it didn't find what I needed.

Djohn 21:49 07 Sep 04

Good job that someone is keeping an eye on things! best wishes to all. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…