Ad-Aware 6 Plus (build180)

hoverman 06:24 15 Jul 03

With reference to click here
I have just had a reply from Lavasoft asking me to give my full name and purchase reference number so that they can provide me with a username and password to log into their download site. As I stated in one of my replies to the above thread, I have already done this using the information given when I purchased the Plus version, and there is no reference to new build 180. The only full version mentioned for a full install is Ad-Aware Plus 5.83 and Ad-Watch 2.51 - my versions are 6.0 (build 162) and 3.0 respectively. I have replied pointing this out and will post back. Has anyone else with the full licenced copy of Ad-Aware Plus 6.0 tried to obtain the new build?

hoverman 07:48 15 Jul 03

Lavasoft have just replied giving me a new username and password and a link to log on to. New build 6.181 now successfully downloaded. Reference file is 1R200 12.07.2003. Anyone who is also having problems should send an email to [email protected] giving your full name and the reference number given in am email when the licenced version of Ad-Aware Plus was purchased.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…