Ad-aware 6

TOPCAT® 17:00 01 Feb 03

Tried checking the lavasoft website to see if it's available yet with no success. I think their servers are working overtime!

Did manage to get into the forums though, which has many users posting problems with version 6. I suggest a good read of these problems, with fixes to some, will be well worth your while.

Before installing this program you MUST totally remove your old version first. This is vital!

click here for the forums. TC.

TOPCAT® 19:45 01 Feb 03

hoverman 20:23 01 Feb 03

Thanks for the info TOPCAT®. The only problem I have had so far is with Ad-Watch 3.0. No doubt you saw my posting about having to make two attempts at Turning Off or Restarting my PC unless Ad-Watch is terminated first.

TOPCAT® 21:34 01 Feb 03

They are certainly having some problems with version 6 so far. Most are caused by not removing the old version first.

Lavasoft should really make this known to their users on the download pages. TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…