Ad-Aware 2007 Update

Solartopi 13:19 08 Jul 07

Hi Folks,

Just downloaded the latest updates for Ad-Aware 2007. Quite a big one. SORRY!! I don't know how to put a LINK here.

Solartopi

Stuartli 14:43 08 Jul 07

Were they issued yesterday or today?

To create a link, copy and paste the URL to one of these message panels - when you post the response it will be automatically converted to a Click Here.

Solartopi 15:11 08 Jul 07

Stuartli,

Thanks!!

SORRY!!! I have no idea when it was Issued. I didn't pay attention to that. I will make sure I make a note next time

Ad-Aware 2007 never gives updates everyday. in fact I was surprised to get this update so soon after Version 0007.0000

First when I clicked for an Update a RED BOX came up up telling me something about Server not available or something to that effect. Clicked again & it said there is an Update to download.

Ad-aware 2007 doesn't seem to be very stable with it's Updates like the older version Personal SE

Solartopi

Stuartli 15:22 08 Jul 07

I've tried a manual update but keep getting the same message that the server is busy.

There could have been a definitions update sometime today.

These are, of course, only issued as and when necessary as with any similar program.

cocteau48 15:28 08 Jul 07

Hi Solartopi
If you care to bookmark the following link
click here
(and thanks to VoG™ for the link from a previous thread)
you can easily check if you are fully updated.

Solartopi 15:50 08 Jul 07

Hi Stuartli,

Yes, I do manual Updates as well, I prefer the manual Updates.

Hi cocteau48,

Thanks for the Link. I'm going to it right now. I usually put all these in Favourites. Oh, I've just noticed I have Bookmarks above, I'll use that. Thanks

Solartopi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…