Djohn 23:20 22 Aug 04

Hows the bike running? ;o)

rawprawn 08:33 23 Aug 04

Many thanks

Mat2 09:22 23 Aug 04

Many thanks sidecar sid

sidecar sid 09:24 23 Aug 04

Time to close.

Djohn,it's purring like a kitten(should be roaring like a lion)
:-)

JYPX 13:15 23 Aug 04

I think you should know that several people in the Ad-aware forums are reporting that the updater on 1.03 is not working. Seems to be anyone that has Zone Alarm. I don't have za but I did have a problem getting SE1R5.It appeared to be downloading but I still finished up with the previous definitions - not SE1R5.I had to download it manually then drag it into the programme folder. BTW, I simply replaced the old file - should I have renamed the old one?

Andybear 20:47 23 Aug 04

I haven't been able to download SE1R4, let alone SE1R5. I just get the message 'No updated components available'. I don't have Zone Alarm.

Djohn 20:56 23 Aug 04

The first version of the new adaware SE that was released two weeks back had a bug in it that interfered with updates. They released a new version within 36 hours, have you deleted the first version and downloaded the second release of SE?

JYPX 22:06 23 Aug 04

Andybear, You can still get any new updates. Just go click here and click on the latest update for SE Versions - ie the top item on the page, which takes you to the download. Unzip it and drag it into your Ad-aware folder. Open Ad-Aware - there it is. I don't have ZA either. Djohn - I think there is still some sort of problem (with 03)judging from the number of people reporting difficulties.....I am sure they will fix it shortly.

Eargasm 23:04 23 Aug 04

A big thanks mate,i think i had the first version of adaware SE and coulden't get any updates,I have just deleted and downloaded again and got the latest update no problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…