active x success

funnybone 23:24 27 Feb 05

I got onto a site called PC Pit stop troubleshooting. At first I did not click yes to their security warning. I was given the message that if I did not accept the warning they could not fix the problem. I clicked yes and the time and date came up in a box. They said the problem had been fixed. I then tried the sites I wanted and hey presto - all working. I have been trying all day to enable active x control but the csecurity custom level was greyed out. Anyone else tried this?

hugh-265156 01:11 28 Feb 05

with pcpitstop click here before you can run any test it requires you to install the 'pcpitstop utility' activeX control this is safe to allow and install.

if the custom level for the internet zone in internet explorer 'tools/internet options/secutity' is greyed out then my guess is you already had it set as a custom level, set it to default medium.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…