Active X causing problem on eBay.

Peter-201580 00:53 18 Jun 04

About 3 days ago I was listing an item on eBay. When it came to step3, adding the starting price & picture, I received the following message. "Your current security settings prohibit running Active X controls on this page. As a result, the page may not display correctly."
I clicked ok & carried on inputting the info. When I clicked continue, the window appeared telling me that the image was being sent to eBay, as normally happens. But this time the cannot find server page appeared, & I could not progress any further.
If I sent the info without the picture the connection is made & I progress on to step 4. I contacted eBay & they told me to set my security settings to default. This I did, but it did not make any difference. They then gave me a link to a web page to try, I followed the advice, but this did not work either. Anyone got any ideas?
Pete (eBayer at a lose end ).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…