activation code for kaspersky

Barnyard 19:39 27 Jul 07

during the set up for kaspersky i have typed in the activation code sent to me by email but message says incorrect code

SANTOS7 19:42 27 Jul 07

You may have typed it in wrong, try copy and paste...

Barnyard 19:50 27 Jul 07

thanks but i have copied and pasted but still incorrect

SANTOS7 19:57 27 Jul 07

The only thing i can suggest is to uninstall/reinstall prog and try again and maybe email kaspersky again, I know its not much help really but its the only advice i can give you in relation to activation codes, the posting of which is prohibited by the rules of the forum..

RickyC :-) 17:11 28 Jul 07

You haven't actually registered for the Kaspersky software yet.
You need to click here, answer the question and then click on 'Register for Software'. The next page will provide your unique code, and this will also be emailed to you. I think you must be trying to use the 'authorisation code' which was sent to you when you initially registered for the PC Advisor website - this won't work for Kaspersky, you need to go to the special registration page we've set up to get your code.

Please contact me directly using the yellow envelope next to my user name if you have any more difficulties.

regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

Jodfather 09:04 11 Aug 07

HELLO I TRY TO TYPE IN click here BUT IT TAKES ME STRAIGHT TO THE HOMEPAGE AND I AM LOGGED IN TO. HOW DO I GET MY ACTIVATION CODE FOR KASPERSKY...???? HELP PLEASE

kerryblue 15:21 14 Aug 07

I have exactly the same problem as Jodfather.

kerryblue 17:42 14 Aug 07

Thanks to Richard for helping me with this. Great service !

shanereid 20:39 27 Aug 07

Still can't register to get the Kaspersky activation code - I'm logged in to PC Advisor but the "click here" adddress still doesn't work - CAN ANYONE HELP - HOW DO YOU I GET MY ACTIVATION CODE!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…