Activating DVDXCopy

rbj 20:22 15 Jun 03

Bought and downloaded DVDXCopy from 321 Studios last April, for $99.99.
Since when I have had a few updates and so re-installed my programs a few times.
When I re-installed DVDXCopy two days ago, and opened the program.The usual box came for me to enter my license number and password, then to press a button to activate the progam.Then another box appeared on the screen, telling me I had used up my quota of (7)activations for this license.
Considering they have the money for this program, and it would appear I have no program, I think it sucks.
Anyone else had this experience?
I have emailed them, but I doubt if I will hear from them
I would be interested in any advise that may be forthcoming.
Bob J.

crx1600 20:31 15 Jun 03

i know someone who had the same problem, a quick phonecall quoting his licence ID and password, he was given some more activations.

rickf 20:58 15 Jun 03

I don't have this prob. Just activayed my 2.51 and I had it from the beginning so must have upgraded as much as you have. Contact their support in Europe which you can find on the adfterdawn w/site and they will help you. I recently lost my License IDF and they responded w/in a few hours.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…