Acronis Users please help

Cesar 09:49 21 Jan 09

I purchased Acronis 2009 from PC World but I am having trouble installing it, there is a 64 number to enter but it states if you go to 'click here" you only have to enter two groups of eight letters
but when i log on to that page it states "registration Page missing" if I ignore the Serial Number it treats it as a Trial copy although I have purchased the full copy. Any help gratefully appreciated.

crosstrainer 10:03 21 Jan 09

Asuming you have entered the code on installation, go to the link below, create an account and register your copy using the serial number provided with your copy:

click here

rawprawn 10:05 21 Jan 09

Just enter th 64 digit number

Cesar 10:18 21 Jan 09

I have entered the 64 Serial number exactly as printed on the envelope and I get amessage that the serial number is incorrect I have checked it again and it is correct but still I get the same Message.

Inside Edge 11:00 21 Jan 09

I successfully installed Aronis TI and Disk Director the other day. I couldn't copy and paste the serial Nos from the confirmation email as Acronis suggested, so I just typed the whole lot in and it worked. I typed the letter/number groups AND the dashes, with no other spaces. I had the caps lock on for good measure.

crosstrainer 11:31 21 Jan 09

You must put in the dashes, and check that B isn't 8 easy mistake to make :))

Cesar 11:47 21 Jan 09

Many Thanks, I did exactly as you did and it waorked. Many Thanks and to all who replied

rawprawn 11:48 21 Jan 09

Also check th O and 0 which can be misleading at times.
I have never been able to copy and paste into Acronis.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…