Acronis True Image V11

Boghound 13:15 17 May 08

How do you completely uninstall Acronis...Trying to install Drivecopy but keeps saying Acronis is still installed.

Technotiger 14:42 17 May 08

Use this click here when the program asks if you want to re-start your computer - Don't, Revo has not finished. When you get to the part where it gives you the option to Select All and Delete, Do so! Revo goes a bit further than other un-installers. When Revo has Finished re-start your computer.

Technotiger 14:43 17 May 08

It is possible that you may need to re-install Acronis in order to do a Full un-install. But just try Revo first.

Boghound 14:57 17 May 08

Thanks I'll give it a go. Already attacked the reg and driver folder as much as I can but the bugger is still there...Why can't a software company supply an uninstall program like a lot do!!!!

crosstrainer 15:20 17 May 08

Just out of curiosity, is Revo Vista compatible?

rawprawn 15:25 17 May 08

Yes, excellent program recommended by Technotiger

crosstrainer 15:29 17 May 08

Worth downloading then, although I have no intention of uninstalling Acronis TI 11....It's my most important bit of software!

rawprawn 15:37 17 May 08

Yes, go for it!and Acronis will keep it safe ;-)

Technotiger 15:48 17 May 08

Sorry, I didn't see you question earlier, but rawprawn is correct.

My excuse - I live in Pompey ... 1-0 so far!!

crosstrainer 15:52 17 May 08

I live in Cardiff, but am honestly not interested in football.....However, I am Welsh so.......... :)

Technotiger 15:59 17 May 08

I'm not football-mad either, but as I live here, can't help being a bit interested. The last time I went to a football match was at Wembley, Circa 1956 England-v-an Eastern European team whose name I cannot re-collect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…