Acronis true image trial?

hiwatt 13:50 31 Mar 09

Hi folks.I'm going to download the free trial of acronis true image and back up my OS to dvd's(for the moment)and see how it goes.Which is the best version to download for this purpose?I've came accross different versions.This is the latest one click here should this be ok?Thanks.

I am Spartacus 13:54 31 Mar 09

click here is the version for home users. This is the 15 day trial version.

I am Spartacus 13:55 31 Mar 09

P.S. It's cheaper from Amazon at £25. You may be able to find it cheaper still.

hiwatt 13:57 31 Mar 09

I thought the trial version would have been free?Do you have to pay for the trial version?

I am Spartacus 14:02 31 Mar 09

No, the trial version is free but limited to 15 days use. I assumed you may want to buy it after testing it.

hiwatt 14:26 31 Mar 09

Oh thanks.I will be buying it.I thought you meant you have to pay for the trial.Thanks.

hiwatt 15:02 31 Mar 09

I've installed acronis true image.I've selected to back up my computer as I wish to back up my whole C:drive which is an 80gb drive with 41gb free space.It's showing "size to back up" 34.45GB and asking if I want to do it sector by sector and back up unallocated space?Could anyone please tell me the best way to back up my C:drive to dvd's as I've never used this program before.Thanks.Ps how long should it take?

woodchip 15:39 31 Mar 09

All you need choose is Full Backup and Create a Image

hiwatt 15:58 31 Mar 09

It's saying the back up location will be my documents/back ups.Will it create an image that I will then burn to dvd(s)with nero or something?

mooly 16:28 31 Mar 09

Have a read at "Resources" here,
click here

lotvic 16:45 31 Mar 09

Dare I suggest you download the manual pdf which gives the information you need, and step by step instructions click here and then choose the version you have.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…