Acronis True Image 9.0

dinobaby 16:00 10 Dec 05

Is anyone familiar with this product? I used the trial verson to clone a new hard drive on my sons computer. Now, I would like to remove the software but I have "ACRONIS" listed in the Device Manager with two driver files showing in properties. I don't know what will happen if I try to un-install software. Their tech support is un-responsive.
Thank you for any help in this matter.

csqwared 16:14 10 Dec 05

If you go Settings/Control Panel/Add_Remove Programmes, Acronis should be listed there. Highlight the programme in the list, select the Remove button and it ought to be removed with no ill effects.
cc

€dstowe 16:22 10 Dec 05

Acronis has its own un-install feature. Look in the programs list (Start -> All programs -> Acronis -> Uninstall.

It is always best to use un-install method of the program itself whenever possible. If you can't, use the Add/Remove as suggested by csqwared.

dinobaby 16:38 10 Dec 05

Thanks. I'm more worried about the two files that are showing up in Device Manager. I keep thinking if I un-install the software, the hard drive will become unreadable.

Chegs ®™ 17:11 10 Dec 05

No,you will be required to reboot once you have uninstalled TI,during the reboot,those files are removed.

Coff 17:53 10 Dec 05

When you uninstall a program the program's uninstaller will be used whether or not you access it through "Add or Remove Programs" or through the uninstall icon in All Programs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…