Acronis True Image 9

Abel 14:31 22 Mar 07

Before I go through the process of deleting and reinstalling Acronis True Image 9, can anyone throw any light on the following report which appears when I fire-up the programme?:

EF000101F4 Not enouh privileges.
You do not have enough privileges to start Acronis True Image.

Abel

Simsy 14:43 22 Mar 07

it was installed while logged in as administrator, and you are logged in not as an administrator.

Just a guess.

Regards,

Simsy

Technotiger 14:44 22 Mar 07

From the horses mouth ... click here

GaT7 14:45 22 Mar 07

Similar problem here click here.

More E000101F4 error messages click here.

If you don't find a solution, register at that forum & post a fresh thread in this subforum: click here. Acronis Support may try to provide a solution. Good luck, G

Technotiger 14:50 22 Mar 07

or - uninstall TI9 and download and install Version 10 Trial ... click here

woodchip 15:08 22 Mar 07

Can you get into it to create a Boot Rescue CD in the Menu? You then just use this CD when the computer starts. You have to set BIOS to CD as first boot device then followed by Hard Drive

Abel 15:23 22 Mar 07

Thanks all for your input. I think Simsy has hit the nail on the head. As a result of reading taz39's thread of 14th March, I too decided to have a go at stopping the system showing the Welcome Screen. Obviously I've screwed something up. In a quiet moment I'll have a go at remedying the problem.

Abel

woodchip 15:25 22 Mar 07

Try running Restore to date before your changes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…