Acronis True Image

Amyfa 12:06 25 Sep 06

Does anyone use it and can you help with my problem please. click here

GroupFC 12:41 25 Sep 06

What is the point of posting this!

Exactly what point of the process have you reached? Have you tried the previous suggestions?

I suggest that you tick this and continue in your prvious thread!

Amyfa 12:45 25 Sep 06

The point of posting this is because someone might read it as I put Acronis in the Title. So I wont take your suggestion and tick it as someome one might look at it like you did, and yes I have tried whats been suggested. I am not some newbe I have been here a while and someone will read a thread with Acronis in the Title but not what I originaly put.

GroupFC 13:19 25 Sep 06

OK if you have tried the all previous suggestions, and mounted the image as suggested, and not been able to locate the .dbx files then I am at a loss to suggest how to proceed.

Good luck!

Pine Man 13:22 25 Sep 06

According to your previous post and your last thread on it the problem was resolved and you retrieved your emails.

According to the first thread on this post you want help with a problem that has been resolved?

I'm confused.

mattyc_92 13:27 25 Sep 06

Check the time of the posts ;-)

Batch 14:58 25 Sep 06

Yeah - so why isn't this one ticked as resolved?

GroupFC 15:07 25 Sep 06

It has been (and was sometime ago!)!

Batch 16:12 25 Sep 06

I realised straight afterwards - from the flow of the comments I assumed it wasn't, but should have checked. I'll take myself outside and thrash myself with an ATA connector cable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now