Acronis Safe Restore

SURVEY 13:57 02 May 10

I have another thread running about Outlook and an error on opening. I have tried everything to repair it but just cannot succeed. Now I do keep regular Acronis TI images so I guess that I could revert to one of those when Outlook was functioning OK. I have never restored an Acronis Image as I have been petrified of a problem on restore messing up the computer.
1.Restoring an Image seems a bit extreme to me for this Outlook problem. Should I be concerned? 2.My computer has a partition with a manufacturer restore section. I have always taken the image of the other partition. On restore will I lose the manufacturer restore section?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:05 02 May 10

Just restore the system partition, it will not affect the Mf restore partition.

Done mine once when testing some bata software and it all went wrong Acronis had me back running normally in about 10 minutes.

SURVEY 14:55 02 May 10

Fruit Bat - thanks for your post. In fact I did not need to use TI as you will see from my other thread I managed to remedy the problem using System restore in Safe Mode.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…