Acronis Drive image Ver 7xxxxx

son-of-a-gun 21:33 02 Jul 04

Hello folks,
Anyone know where in the UK midlands preferred, I can go into a shop and buy over the counter
Acronis drive image Ver 7xxxx I have tried places like local PC World
I am aware I can get it via the net using a credit card but not willing to scatter cc details over the net not even on an alleged secure site.

Thanks for any help

son-of-a-gun 22:48 02 Jul 04

Where's The Sphires. He's going to know if anyone does.

christmascracker 23:07 02 Jul 04

I dont think you can. Just had a look on their website and cant see anything.

I bought it online from Acronis.com without any problems.

son-of-a-gun 23:21 02 Jul 04

christmascracker
Thanks for the info, I'll leave the thread open for a while though just incase

son-of-a-gun

TomJerry 00:51 03 Jul 04

If you have a Cahoot Credit card, you can get a temp credit account under your main CC. This card can only use once and you can specify the uplimit.

son-of-a-gun 09:47 03 Jul 04

TomJerry

Thanks, for that information, I didn’t know you can do that, I’ll contact my CC Company to check out if they have this facility.

rawprawn 13:24 03 Jul 04

I have bought two programs from Acronis with no problems, for a start Acronis doesn't take your money. An independent company called Element handles your credit details, you will find that any purchase is confirmed by both companies, and you should have no trouble. It's easy to become paranoid in this world, but buying from a reputable company over the internet is no different than using your cc at your local garage, in fact after all the cloning that goes on nowadays, probably safer.

stylehurst 13:43 03 Jul 04

I would confirm the above message by "rawprawn" in respect of Acronis.
The way I do it is to have a second cc with a very low limit for web purchases.

son-of-a-gun 18:18 03 Jul 04

Thanks all for the advice

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…