Acronis Disk Director mixed up drive letters

Robbo99 10:33 10 Dec 06

have Acronis Disk Director and
Ttrue Image9.
I have 2 internal disk drive 1 is partitioned as C: and D: 2 drive is partitioned E: and J: I also have external drive H:
I tried to restore my C: and found that Disk Director had rearanged all my disk Letters and and put Windows on my E Drive. I can't uninstall Director because windows is all haywire and nothing comes up in control panel. I am using my duel boot to Type this which as also a different drive letter but this isn't a problem. Iwant my C drive back and everything to back to normal
I hope this is understanable.
Robbo

Technotiger 10:34 10 Dec 06

click here

Don't forget to Green-tick your earlier Post.

Cheers

Robbo99 10:39 10 Dec 06

What green tick

Robbo99 10:40 10 Dec 06

What green tick

Technotiger 10:41 10 Dec 06

Look at your earlier post, scroll down to the bottom and you will see 'Resolved' with a box for you to tick. Click on Resolved after you have ticked the box.

Technotiger 10:50 10 Dec 06

I see you have Green-ticked this Post as well - have you sorted your problem? If so, how?

Green-tick should only be done when the problem has finally been Resolved, otherwise everyone will think the problem has been sorted.

If you still have the problem, I would advise you to Post again, with the same title as this one.

Don't worry - we ALL had to learn in the beginning.

Cheers.

rawprawn 10:51 10 Dec 06

You can change Drive letters through Admin Control/Computer Management/Disc Management/right click on the drive you want to change. If the letter you want to use is already in use, give it another such as T then work round it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…