Acronis Cover Disc

Gorillaz 10:02 31 Mar 04

I have just installed the above, I had a 120MB drive and splt this partition into 1 X 80MB (drive F) and the remainder for drive C.I then split drive F into 2 partitions, both at 40MB.
When you open the properties for the drives you see the following.
C:Used Space 4.22 Free Space 109MB
F:Used Space 3.09MB Free Space 83.1
G:Used Space 5.01MB Free space 41.9
The problem I have is thta when I try to copy or move files from the C drive to the G drive I got an error message saying the file is full halfway through copying my drivers files over. Same goes for drive F half way through copying over thre same folder I get the same message.
The other problem is that even though there was a restore point created aconis deletes all restore points so there is no way of rolling back the installation.

ventanas 11:18 31 Mar 04

I assume we mean GB here and not MB. Or have you created partitions of 40mb. If so they will fill up. Quickly.

Gorillaz 12:58 31 Mar 04

Oops just shows how careful you have to be, I will go back and resize.

Gorillaz 13:34 31 Mar 04

Thanks for that ventanas, I cannot believe I used Mb instead of Gb.

ventanas 14:36 31 Mar 04

I did it myself once. Probably because after years of small drives can't get used to these massive sizes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…