stalion 20:36 22 Sep 05

new version out now with improved back up options
click here

GaT7 21:09 22 Sep 05

Thanks stalion.

The Acronis UK Distributor click here, still has v8 as the latest. If living in the UK, one can still purchase v.9 from the Acronis website, can they not? G

stalion 21:14 22 Sep 05

yes should not be a problem buy here 10$ off
click here

stalion 21:15 22 Sep 05

also you can download it forgot to add

JYPX 21:50 22 Sep 05

Do you both have TI8 and do you agree that it works perfectly? Are you suggesting that the extra's on offer here are worth the upgrade price which is 30 dollars?

stalion 21:54 22 Sep 05

it is a new version not an upgrade also has a wider choice of back up and yes I think £23 is well worth the money have a look at the new spec you can even do away with system restore if you want freeing up disk space

JYPX 22:12 22 Sep 05

Yes, I meant "upgrade" to the new version for $30 dollars as opposed to $40 dollars to buy version 9. I am sure you know how to turn off system restore without any help from Acronis! Do you want to back up individual folders when you can back up your whole c drive in a few minutes (with the current version ? The whole point of this software is the clone element. And a 100% perfect clone and restore is what the current version offers. Or maybe they have found a way to improve on 100%.......Perhaps they could sell version 9 to those football managers that claim to extract 110% performance from a player...Anyway just my thoughts - It's none of my business really!

stalion 22:31 22 Sep 05

this is placed here for information for those that are interested, the new version costs $49 full price. You are entitled to your opinion but no one is pushing you to purchase it.
Anyway I will tick as resolved and to all don't forget to back up

Daibus 10:14 23 Sep 05

Just out of interest when I checked the price yesterday on to upgrade True Image to their version 9 it was $18.99 - but today it has gone up to $31.99 - rather strange I thought.

Wuggy 10:43 23 Sep 05

Just had a look at their site - it's $29.99 at the moment or £17.48 in Sterling. Could you possibly have seen yesterday's price quoted in GBPounds?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…