Acronis 11.0 boot disk

Kingfisher 19:22 12 Jul 08

I have just upgraded from Acronis 10.0 to acronis 11.0, have tried to create a boot disk, but when I select cd drive and click ok I get an error message "Device is busy" error code of E00040010, presing retry makes no difference have tried a non formatted disk and an incd formatted disk but get the same error. the cd drive works perfectly with other cd's, any ideas would be welcome
many thanks

Ditch999 20:06 12 Jul 08

Disable or uninstall INCD

Strawballs 20:29 12 Jul 08

Did you buy a disc or download? because if you bought a disc then that disc is bootable

woodchip 22:07 12 Jul 08

Why not use your old boot disc!

Kingfisher 08:58 13 Jul 08

to Ditch999 I have disabled incd but need it for Quicken backup, Strawballs have purchased a disk but waiting for it to arrive, woodchip have got acronis 10.0 boot disk wasn't sure if a backup made with acronis 11.0 would start with an acronis 10.0 boot disk, still would like to know why I cant create bootdisk, thankyou all for your comments, wiil leave thread open for a while

woodchip 16:15 13 Jul 08

It should load the Image you created, but do not use it to create one as it would be the old version that you would be using. But if it works why the new version

€dstowe 16:20 13 Jul 08
  woodchip 21:26 13 Jul 08

It can be done to DVD if Image Splitting is chosen and the Image is saved as above to Partition other than the Operating System or to a Powered External drive, Mine also backs up Direct to a Unpowered USB Laptop Drive in a USB caddy.
PS after Creating a Split Image they can then be burned to DVD

Kingfisher 19:12 14 Jul 08

Thankyou for your further comments, it seems that I can burn a bootable recovery disk straight to dvd, wil tick as resolved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant