acrobat within firefox

Jlen 18:47 24 Apr 10

When i try to open any pdf link within firefox ie bus timetables etc i get a blank acrobat dalogue box

help and thanks

Sea Urchin 19:24 24 Apr 10

I would suggest you download and install Foxit PDF Reader and make that your default program

click here

rdave13 19:30 24 Apr 10

Uninstall Adobe and try pdf x-change viewer.
click here

Download here; click here

rdave13 19:31 24 Apr 10

Think Adobe have a problem. N

rdave13 19:36 24 Apr 10

Try again, not the first post with problems with Adobe PDF reader. Alternatives do work. Suggest that lenjam uses the uninstaller first,for Adobe, then installs a different PDF reader.

Sea Urchin 19:42 24 Apr 10

Yes - at least the second one today :@)

Personally I keep both Adobe and Foxit on my system - I use Foxit as the default - but for some bizarre reason the bills from my gas company will only open properly in Adobe!

rdave13 20:06 24 Apr 10

PDF-xchange viewer seems to be able to handle most PDF docs. Only as a matter of interest have you tried it?
Dumped Foxit a while ago.

Sea Urchin 20:12 24 Apr 10

I haven't tried PDF Xchange but I will do so. I've been a fan of Foxit for several years, but I have noticed that recently it is becoming somewhat more 'bloated' and taking on some of the features of Adobe.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…