Acrobat Professional 8

johnexpgn 10:19 26 Oct 08

When using the typewriter tool, how can I change the font I am using, when filling in a form?
Operating System: Windows XP

Taff™ 13:28 26 Oct 08

This is for V9 - Does that help? click here

johnexpgn 12:20 27 Oct 08

Thanks for the link info.
I have tried this, but when opening a form file or scanned form file I get a reduced typewriter tool bar with text size adjustments and line spacing only.
If I open 'create a blank pdf' I get the full typewriter toolbar with choice if fonts and other adjustments.
Anyone know why?

Taff™ 12:35 27 Oct 08

Did you create this form yourself? It`s probably down to the Document Properties when originated. You can restrict all sorts of things such as the ability to print, alter the document etc.

johnexpgn 12:01 31 Oct 08

I have not created a form myself as yet.
I often get forms from people via e mail to fill in and some via the post which I then copy on my scanner.
They all seem to have the same problem.
I only clicked on 'new' to see the complete font toolbar.
The font that comes up is always 'Courier' and it seems impossible to change it.
I have tried to get support from Adobe which is a nightmare without paying up fees. When you consider what you pay for their software their support is pretty lousy!
I will try and check the properties if the documents I have used and see if there is a solution there.

johnexpgn 17:31 08 Nov 08

Apparently I am stuck with 'Courier' unless I upgrade to version 9.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…