acro 32 trouble

holligan 21:11 18 Jan 04

I have deleted all i think but when i have downloaded it again acrobat 5. It says when i try to open file acro32 missing then i press locate its there in windows i think but then when i press to locate it says file not awolled tried the regerstry but not sure what iam doing and the free softwere puts me off when it says make back ups

iam trying to pdf files

what is the easiest acrobat to use

cheers been trying for 2 weeks now

Big Elf 21:19 18 Jan 04

Hi Holligan the Hooligan from HullAgain.

Have you tried:

unistalling Acrobat Reader first
Downloading the latest version and then tried
Re-installing that

holligan 21:22 18 Jan 04

ps the hooligan days are over haha

Big Elf 21:25 18 Jan 04

I've forgotten which version of Windows you're using but this might help click here

I thought they would be after checking out your website.

Big Elf 21:28 18 Jan 04

P.S. Were you given a suggestion on what to do with the registry? If so let us know what it was.

You're right to be cautious about registry editing if you're not sure what you're doing

Big Elf 21:37 18 Jan 04

I think I may have misunderstood.

Are you trying to create pdf files? If so have a look at click here which seems to be a free program to create them.

Also I may have free program from a magazine cover disk which I can send you but it will be tomorrow before I can wade through the disks to find it.

holligan 22:34 18 Jan 04

i installed the version 6. And its ok so far. no not trying to do my own ( you joking ) haha

see ya next sunday. big elf haha

Big Elf 22:40 18 Jan 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…