ACRCO RD 32EXE MISSING

holligan 19:34 01 Jan 04

Iam trying to download a file, its says i need acro rd 32 i have down loaded a acrobat reader. I have had this mess before so i down loaded it again and i still get it
cheers

MAJ 19:44 01 Jan 04

You're probably trying to download a PDF file. To view the PDF file you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, you say you have downloaded the AA Reader. Which version have you downloaded, holligan?

Wak 21:17 01 Jan 04

I think you will find that Adobe Acrobat versions 5.0 and 6.0 use the file AcroRD32.exe whereas earlier versions of Adobe use the file acroread.exe.
To read a PDF file on a web site, I found that I first had to download the PDF file to the desk top and then right click it and select "OPEN".
The PDF file will then be opened by your copy of Adobe.
If the PDF file on the web site was written before Adobe version 5.0 then it won't open unless you have Adobe 4.0
However, instead of downloading another version of Adobe, just temporarily rename the AcroRD32.exe file to be called acroread.exe

holligan 21:24 01 Jan 04

i dont no how to rename it. it says it it missing
AcroRD32.exe

adviseclive 21:40 01 Jan 04

try to see if can find acroread.exe. and rename that to AcroRD32.exe.
To rename a file just right click file and choose rename in drop down list

adviseclive 21:41 01 Jan 04

or best to download a later version of acrobat reader

adviseclive 21:44 01 Jan 04

Can download free version from here
click here

leo49 22:27 01 Jan 04

We've been here before and I still don't what you're trying to do.

click here

woodchip 22:31 01 Jan 04

I think reading between the lines, he is trying to load Acro reader and it will not go. May be a part loaded Acro getting in the way

leo49 22:36 01 Jan 04

Going back to his first thread, he said he'd downloaded a zip and was trying to open it with Acrobat - then he ticked it as resolved. It would help if he gave more info about the kind of file he's downloading,etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009