Acorn Risc 0S3

Winston Churchill 12:42 15 Mar 03

Ok, my next door neighnour got a free computer see above> all I know is that the mouse wont work and there is no ps2 port to plug in a new one, I cant acess anything and if I press f12 a command promt 'thing' comes up under the 'taskbar'. Sorry if that is a bit vague, but unless you can tell me more, that's all I can get as I have never used a Acorn PC before. oh, I almost forgot it says 1994 on the start up screen, any idea how to get the mouse working or how to load up programs without it?

Thanks in advance.

Bagsey 14:58 15 Mar 03

Good Heavens this takes me back to my days as a teacher. Befor I became happy (retired.) I assume that you have examined the keyboard for the mouse socket. That is the usual location for it on the old Archimedes machines. If you still have trouble let me know and I will check out the machines at the school where I am doing supply teaching.

Winston Churchill 11:06 16 Mar 03

Thanks, ill have a look later on today, i'll let you know if it works or not Bagsey.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…