ACITP ?

g.1.g 01:41 01 Apr 04

Hi

This may not be the right place to post this but you are the only place I know who are experts in computers and internet.
I am wondering if any one has done any courses by ACITP & the Learning Library? I have just signed up to their course around $1200 for frontpage 2003. the link to this is
click here and click here
They claim that this is a recognised certificate that most businesses are interested in does anyone have any idea if this is a con or the certificate is a waste of money and time.
Any help would be appreciated especially from all you that are qualified designers that would know if this was legitimate or not. I am sorry if this is not the place to post this but I have 7 days to see if this is legitimate or not.
Thank You in advance

Diodorus Siculus 07:45 01 Apr 04

I don't know much about this group but their accreditation is by a body who themselves run cousrses: click here

Are you in a position to attend a local college? Perhaps you can call in to your local education authority (LEA) for information. Local trading standards may also have some knowledge of them.

Perhaps the open university can provide something for you...

click here

click here

for more options.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now