acer v3-531 laptop

wizzboy 30 Oct 12

well every one an up date, sad to say window 8 messed up my laptop, so gone back to window 7,its a case of wait till they fix all the bugs in it, what i do notice is that us acer guys are the ones having the trouble with our laptops, i could install it over window 7, but i ask my self this question, why will it not let me do a clean install, all my drivers are now up to date, by wizzboy

northumbria61 30 Oct 12

Because it is an Upgrade version only I guess.

wizzboy 30 Oct 12

no its the top dvd window 8 pro, and if you look at my frist post this morning it was this code that was the cause of my install 0xc 0000001,but i,m not the only one, if i remember right it did it with window 7 when it frist came out, wizzboy

northumbria61 30 Oct 12

Yes sorry - I just had a look at your first post. Have you seen this link ?

enter link description here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message