Acer TFT Screen going Blue

akzah 10:14 10 Oct 05

Hi

I bought a ACER TFT AL715S back in July and its been working fine since yersterday.

I turned it on and the now the screen is very blue, I have done the normal things such as checking the connections and doing the auto config and checking if someone has not played around with the colours but no joy.

It is still under warranty however don't want to loose the screen for weeks while they fix it, any things to check ??

Thanks in advance.

freaky 11:18 10 Oct 05

I would contact Acer by phone if I were you, they will run through a series of tests to see if the problem can be cured. If the tests fail, then they will probably send a replacement monitor by courier, and take the faulty one back.

Fingees 11:27 10 Oct 05

You can try removing the plug from the computer, and re connecting, as sometimes the pins can get a bit high resistance. Replugging will tend to clean them.

Also try moving the cable about while monitor is working, just in case of a duff lead.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…