acer notebook

moh23 15:18 20 May 06

tesco are selling one for 399 model 2423 wxmi are they any good and is it a good price

Dipso 15:35 20 May 06

Not a bad price IMHO. click here# for the spec and a video. They (Tesco) had a better deal earlier in the year and a mate picked up a Acer Centrino slightly better processor and with 15inch widescreen for the same price.

I have an Acer Travelamte and it's been fine.Had it 18 months or so.

moh23 16:38 20 May 06

whats involved to make it usable anywhere in your home from your existing broadband connection

Taff™ 16:46 20 May 06

If you haven`t already got one you`ll need a wireless modem/router for either your BT Line (ADSL) or Cable (DSL) depending on your current supplier. The laptop is wifi enabled already.

moh23 17:34 21 May 06

i am on ntl any avice on which type of router

denis93c 19:27 21 May 06

actiontec router,is good,my mum has one on her acer laptop,we bought the actiontec router from ntl,but i think they have stopped selling them now.
you can always go to the actiontec website,to cut out the middle man any way.

denis93c 19:32 21 May 06

actiontec router,is good,my mum has one on her acer laptop,we bought the actiontec router from ntl,but i think they have stopped selling them now.
you can always go to the actiontec website,to cut out the middle man any way.click here

denis93c 19:33 21 May 06

sorry i posted that twice.

Jimmy14 19:39 21 May 06

in December there. Handles everything perfectly and it is very recommendable. Acer are a very reputable company so the laptop that Tesco is selling should meet your needs if thats the one you want.

alexgray104 19:49 21 May 06

Regarding the Wireless Internet, for a friends setup I bought a Belkin one - it has 5 network connections - 4 normal ones and the one that will talk to your broadband router. It is suitable for Telewest especially - sorry i can't remember the model name!

moh23 19:06 22 May 06

can you tell me if i need a modem/router or just a router to go wireless, i am using ntl through the set top box

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…