acer laptops at tesco?

gizzyx 23:01 03 Aug 06

has anyone seen the ad in todays press where tesco is selling Acer 2414WLMI laptops for £299.92? more to the point has anyone seen any for sale in their local tesco? i've contacted all the larger tesco stores within about 25 miles of where i live (mansfield) and NONE have either had any or will be getting any!!! small print says "stocks are limited" and "selected stores" but they do seem a bit scarce. probably half a dozen in one store down south, perhaps?

spuds 23:23 03 Aug 06

Tesco's do offer these from time to time. The last time these were offered, they were available from most stores, but stocks were very limited and soon ran out.

Tim1964 23:25 03 Aug 06

The branch in Cheshunt, Herts has some on the shelf, but as you've spotted, it's down south and happens to be Tesco's largest store.

woodchip 23:46 03 Aug 06

This is it click here
About Teso click here

Woolwell 23:51 03 Aug 06

Saw one last week in my local Tesco - Roborough, Plymouth.

mgf_babe 11:31 13 Aug 06

Hi
I went to do my shopping at Tesco in mansfield on Friday 11th and they were putting them on the shelves, 15 in total and managed to pick one up. Bro went to get one last night 12th, but all sold out....although was told supposed to be another deivery toda 13th.....good luck..... there going like hotcakes;)

gizzyx 23:44 14 Aug 06

thanks for replies,folks. got one last friday. not surprised they are selling out at that price. have seen a few "brand new in box" on ebay, tho. wonder where they came from!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…