ACER Laptop - no display

Newuser2469 21:31 06 May 03

Last Saturday I booted my laptop as usual - plugged in my broadband to get on the internet and 'bam' no more display on my laptop. I rebooted several times and nothing. I then tried my stand alone monior and the display on that works, but still nothing on my laptop. I have played around with the graphics but to no avail.

There is a very, very, very faint display on the laptop - to be more accurate, but not enough to see anything properly. I don't think there is anything wrong with the graphics card but I am no expert.

If you have ANY ideas...PLEASE HELP! ta!

tree3 21:43 06 May 03

in the help room further down is the same thing look in there and i might answer your problem

VoG™ 21:46 06 May 03

As Newuser2469 has posted to that thread I assume it didn't help!

Newuser2469 16:03 07 May 03

Yep! VoG you are right - hence if you or anyone else have any ideas - I would be a very happy bunny! I am just a little suprised that the screen could go just like that without any 'cause'.!! Could this be a design fault with acer laptops?
Thanks for your comments so far.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…