acer driver problems narrowed down

timerep 14:19 16 Jul 07

the acer driver prob is norrowed down to this if I remove the wireless modem from the innards of the laptop the system tab clears and nothing is showing as having no drivers so the ethernet driver is refering to the wireless setup. if I reinstall the wireless card into the laptop the no driver tab re appears in systems tab and the front activate button on the laptop is always on. I have downloaded the driver from acer but if you try to install it via the no driver tab in systems tab ie update driver it goes on and says it cant intsall it as its not suitable. If you use the install feature within the driver it seems to go in fine only to restart press the switch on button on the front of the laptop and the word no device appearing on the screen.Is the wireless modem faulty or do you have to do something else in order to get the thing to work...all ideas gratfully received

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…