Acer Aspire M1610 Ethernet controller

KO20 01:21 31 May 11

Hello, I have an acer aspire (Model: M1610) which started to freeze on the starting up windows screen (Windows 7). I ended up reinstalling an XP CD just to wipe the system clean but because I have installed xp to the system, the Ethernet controller driver does not want to read the Ethernet cable to connect to the internet. If I can possibly use this thread to gather some help for this and maybe any other problems I may have with this in the future I would be grateful. I do not have internet access obviously on the other system which is making updating the drivers very hard. The only thing I am able to do is use another PC to grab the update and install it via memory stick.

ANY HELP is very much so Appreciated.

mgmcc 08:50 31 May 11

The XP drivers, including ethernet, for the M1610 can be downloaded from this page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…