acer aspire cracked screen problem

ali5kids 15:11 11 Mar 10

Bought my son an acer aspire 5732z laptop for xmas, 2weeks ago i was using it when i finished i shut it down closed the lid and returned it to his room he shouted down 10 minutes later accusing me of breaking it so i went up up to see
when i looked at it the screen had broken in the bottom left hand corner there was like a black bubble and loads of lines across the bottom half of the screen making it unreadable on closer inspection there are 4 straight cracks running through the black bubble coming from the middle of the left hinge. I am today returning the laptop to acer for repair but when phoning them they said if it is decided it was my fault that i would have to pay for the repair.
Is this a typical fault on these laptops as it is only 2 months old and is not used a great deal i feel this is probably a manufacturing fault can anyone help with reports of this whether it is a regular occurrence on these machines or if from my description of the fault you aggree it is or is not a manufacturing defect
many thanks
ali5kids

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:52 11 Mar 10

click here

lots of people report screen cracks for no apparent reason.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant