acer 3050 aspire bluetooth

sceejays 08:55 18 Apr 08

hi guy's i have an acer 3050 aspire which has a blue tooth switch it was working untill i changed from vista to windows xp i have installed drivers but when i slide the switch it says (no device) can anybody out there advise help would be mich appreciated.

many thanks in advace sceejays

bremner 12:03 18 Apr 08

It does seem that the drivers are not working.

When you look at Bluetooth in Device Manager does it say that "This device is working properly"

sceejays 12:21 18 Apr 08

i can't find bluetooth in the device manager but i know before i changed to xp the switch worked and the light lit up

bremner 12:35 18 Apr 08

Bluetooth will be under Network adapters.

Do you have any unknown devices with a yellow exclamation mark alongside?

sceejays 15:28 18 Apr 08

i have had a look on what i think is the device manager and can't see any unknown device's with any yellow exclamation marks alongside?

bremner 15:39 18 Apr 08

To be certain you are looking in the right place.

Device Manager - Right Click on My Computer and choose Properties. Then choose Hardware and then Device Manager. Click the + next to Network Adapters and Bluetooth should be there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…