Aceess database and Frontpage 2003

Lord Isleworth 16:21 09 Jan 06

Hi, I need some advice. I have a site up at the moment but none of the information displayed draws off any database info. I use Dreamweaver and FP 2003 and understand from posts I have read here (excellent site) that data intergration and fp2003 is OK and not rocket science. I host with webmania and would like an access database that is 830kb to be able to be displayed on the web. I am new to database stuff but know fp2003 quite well so can someone hand hold me through what I would need to do so that people can view the data in a nice format.
The data relates to course provision in six London boroughs. It will be updated yearly so it will need to be able to develop. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lord Isleworth 15:46 10 Jan 06

Thanks for the flood of info :-/
ok more specifically. I have the saved the database in a fpdb folder in frontpage file directory. I can link to this on the web and anyone running access can view the database. But on a blank page I did insert/database/results and went through the wizard but it doesn't work when I ftp this page and the database to the server - any ideas??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac