ACDsee photo program

3tg 09:55 09 Sep 03

My old computer had this program installed. I would like it on my new computer, can anyone tell me if I can buy the disk? as it came preinstalled on the old computer. Many thanks.

Magik ®© 10:01 09 Sep 03

IT can be got online, download as a trial then if you like it you can buy it...

leo49 10:04 09 Sep 03
  Simsy 18:20 09 Sep 03

I've recently saw version 3 on a mag coverdisc.... I suspect the current version of which ever it was.... I think it was comp buyer.

(I should add that I don't rate it as a magazine, especially with regard to reviews of software.... too out of date in my experience)

3tg 19:30 09 Sep 03

Thank you everyone, I am going to a "well known" newsagent tomorrow so I will look into buying a magazine, I haven't looked ay those websites yet, will do it now, been a bit busy. Cheers

NormanD 20:23 09 Sep 03

I have been using ACDSee for some time and am very pleased with it. I originally downloaded from the Internet but when I decided to upgrade to version 5.0 I bought the boxed version complete with manual from PC World.

Simsy 18:33 11 Sep 03

I've just had an email from ACDsee... It seems version 6 is imminent. I'm being offered a discount on 6 as a registered user of version 5.

I wont be taking it up, but perhaps version 4 might be appearing on coverdiscs shortly?

I certainly recommend anyone giving it a trial.

3tg 19:12 11 Sep 03

I could not find it on any of the mags, I agree it is a great program, and I really want to get it. Cheers.

Simsy 09:55 13 Sep 03

Did you get my email?

If not then email me via the envelope at the side of my name.

3tg 20:18 13 Sep 03

I posted a thank you earlier, dont know where it went ! Anyway thank you, as you know, I have replied to your email. As I have said before this forum is a blessing to me, everyone is so helpfull. CHeers

3tg 15:45 20 Sep 03

I will tick this as resolved. Thank you Simsy for your help and patience, also your quick email responses. Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…