Accounty is Outlook express

Mary233 11:59 12 Mar 08

I am trying to add an account into Outlook Express. The account is with my service provider. I have one account with that provider and three hotmail accounts. Those accounts work fine.l
The new account puts incoming mail into my deleted items folder
What can I do? I am using XP Professional.
Thanks in advance

johnnyrocker 12:04 12 Mar 08

try message rules?

johnny

Mary233 12:11 12 Mar 08

I have done that and it still doesn't work.

Mary233 12:20 12 Mar 08

My service provider set me up with the e-mail address. Do they have to do something more? I really am confused on this.
Sorry about the typo in my original question.

Clapton is God 13:17 12 Mar 08

I assume that you have actually set up the account in OE so that you can receive e-mails sent to the new address?

If you can't receive them, they'll never go into the Deleted Items folder or any other folder!

Your ISP's website should have full details of how to set up the POP3/SMTP details

Mary233 13:21 12 Mar 08

I have already have the address set up with my service provider and I have set up the account with the POP3/SMTP. The e-mails do come, but they go directly into my deleted item folder.
All suggestions are appreciated. I have to leave for this morning, but will look forward to checking your ideas when I get home.

Clapton is God 13:24 12 Mar 08

johnnyrocker has already suggested Message Rules but you say it doesn't work.

What was the rule you set up?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…