Accidental Uninstall.

Meshuga 20:06 24 Jan 03

I recently downloaded a program but have accidentally uninstalled it.Since I do not have a disk I cannot reinstall it. I should have made a backup disk.Is there any way that I can recover it
as it cost me £30. The software company is in USA.
Regards, Meshuga.

xxxx1968 20:11 24 Jan 03

you never said what the program was .try searhing for it at download.com or failing that it my still be in your registry if thats the case go to search on windows menu type in the name if it appears you can reinstall it good luck nigel

Elrond 20:11 24 Jan 03

If you downloadred it they may still have it on record. Did you get a username and password. I downloaded something and paid for it and I got a message saying i could download it again if i needed to. Try their web again. That's my suggestion

rickf 20:15 24 Jan 03

Elrond's suggestion is good. They often allow you more than one attempt to download. MY allows three but I have pass word and login id. Have you. Helps if you say what programme it is. Others might be able to help you with a copy.

Meshuga 20:28 24 Jan 03

Thanks for your replies. The Prog is InkSaver by Strydent Software.I was not given a username or password. The download is done through a third party called eBot. I have checked everywhere xcept the registry but can find no reference to the prog. will try your suggestions. Many thanks.
Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…