Accidental Email delete and more

siliconbits 15:12 22 Apr 04

1. I delete some mails and checked the delete on closing OE
2. Closed OE
3. Opened OE and deleted some more mails
4. Closed OE.
5. Panicked since needed mails in (1). Unchecked delete on closing OE

Now is there any way of recovering the emails in 1 or at least part of them. I have tried dbxextract, r-mail and a couple of others without any hint of luck.

recap 15:16 22 Apr 04

Unless your accounts is WebBased and your ISP are holding them on their server then no, once deleted they are gone.

recap 15:17 22 Apr 04

Unless your accounts is WebBased and your ISP are holding them on their server then no, once deleted they are gone.

Taff36 15:19 22 Apr 04

Surely if they were downloaded to the computer they are just like any other file and may be recovered. No harm in trying - This is recommended frequently and although I`ve never used it my mate swears by it. click here

scooby43 15:19 22 Apr 04

just a thought would contacting your isp to see if they can restore them.

siliconbits 15:20 22 Apr 04

No "recap". Gone on server as well.. I checked.

recap 15:22 22 Apr 04

Sorry siliconbits then I would think you have lost them.

A tip [that I do] create a new folder in OE name it `saved inbox`, instead of deleting them place them in this folder. I keep them for a couple of months and if not required by then I delete them.

sattman 16:23 22 Apr 04

Have you tried this one

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…