Accessing PCAdvisor.com

Tazfan 17:36 20 Nov 04

All of a sudden, i cannot get into here using Opera. I have used Opera for abt 2 years on here with never a problem. Now tho, I click on Login, and it takes me straight back to the Login in page, asking me to register. Just tried getting in on with IE, and got straight in with no problems.

I have not altered any settings in Opera at all. Any suggestions?
As always, many thanks in advance for any help. T:-)

Pesala 18:47 20 Nov 04

Preferences, Privacy, Enable cookies, Accept all cookies, should let you in just fine.

Forum Editor 18:50 20 Nov 04

I'm sorry you're having problems. Pesala's advice is good - check your settings, and with luck your problems are over.

The BB 18:55 20 Nov 04

Neither can I access click here

but .co.uk is fine :-)

Error 403:

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the click here home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

VoG II 18:59 20 Nov 04

I've just tried with my rusty version of Opera and got in fine.

I'm now using Firefox click here - you should try it, Tazfan.

Tazfan 20:57 20 Nov 04

How stupid do I feel? I did of course mean .co.uk and NOT .com as I put.

Having checked setting, privacy was set to accept cookies, so I changed it, rebooted and put it back. It now works again with Opera.

Thank you all, and sorry for my mindless typo! pcadvisor.com indeed Consider my wrist well and truly cyber slapped.

Tazfan 20:59 20 Nov 04

Addendum.

VoG™, I d/l FireFox a week or so ago, and keep having the odd play. Seems ok so far.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…