Accessing this Helproom from another computer?

polymath 17:18 26 Aug 05

Is it possible, in case of wanting to ask for help while unable to get a connection at home (or for convenience while helping friends with problems)?

I can always re-enter my password & screen name of course, but I wondered about the email address side of it. (I can access email to my own address from anywhere, via my ISP's webmail service, if that makes any difference).

VoG II 17:20 26 Aug 05

Once you have registered with this site you can log onto it from any computer.

Graham ® 17:21 26 Aug 05

Yes, any computer connected to the internet. Just enter your normal email address that you registered with, and password.

woodchip 17:27 26 Aug 05

But you only get E-Mail to your default Log in Mail address

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:55 26 Aug 05

But you only get E-Mail to your default Log in Mail address

Most ISPs will allow you to pick up your e-mail from there web site, so you should also be able to recieve that from amnother computer.

Bagsey 18:41 26 Aug 05

Pick up your email with click here from anywhere.

Bagsey 18:42 26 Aug 05

Pick up your email with click here from anywhere.

polymath 19:28 26 Aug 05

Thanks everyone - lots of help as usual.
I can already pick up my normal email from any computer, but it's reassuring to know I can also contact you people anywhere (especially as I'm about to do a fairly low-level computer operation!)
Thanks again.

sattman 19:31 26 Aug 05

If you use a Web based email account you can pick up your emails from anywhere that has internet access

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…