Accessing address book from limited account

Skeletor 01:29 23 Dec 03

My wife is not really very PC literate, and has in the past been reluctant to use it, only using it to send the odd email (using my account). However, more recently, with the arrival of a new baby, she is using it far more for sending photo's to friends and family in Germany. My question is; How can I make it possible for my wife (from her Limited Account) to access the address book in my Administrator Account. Placing addresses in the Shared contacts folder doesn't work.

Win XP HOme

Thanks

Happy Christmas and a peaceful new year to all

hugh-265156 01:42 23 Dec 03

i may be wrong but i dont think you can do this.

set up a new email account for you wife in her own limited user account and then import the address book from yours to her account.

dth 10:17 23 Dec 03

It is easiest to import your address book info -
open OE as your wife and then select file / import / address book.

If you are not sure of the location of your address book - do a search for *.wab (you may need to include system files & folders in the search scope)

Skeletor 13:20 23 Dec 03

Thanks for the replies,

I'll give the suggestions a go (when I have half hour to spare...what with the usual last minute Xmas panic)

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…