Access to router address and password

Bothick 12:11 27 Aug 07

I am trying to swap ISP's and have a Zyxel G202 router and to swap to Madasafish I need to be able to get to thr address and password to download the software can anyone help me please

Taff™ 12:51 27 Aug 07

I take it you`re trying to access the router management pages to change your setting to those given to you by Madasafish. Open Internet Explorer and type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar.

Bothick 13:10 27 Aug 07

Thankyou Taff I have just tried that and it comes up with Linkyss links but as I'm an absolute beginner I do not know what to do now!

Taff™ 16:52 27 Aug 07

If you`ve got to the management page you should be presented with Username and Password boxes. Type in admin in both boxes and possibly you`ll have access to the setup pages.

Bothick 19:30 27 Aug 07

Thanks very much indeed mate!- I.ve finally got to the admin set up pages only to find Madasafish have gone home for the night! For whatever reason it finally decided to allow me access about 20 minutes ago- doesn't matter because thanks to you I now know what I trying to do Cheers buddy!

Taff™ 19:55 27 Aug 07

Now you`ve got it working remember to set the Security Encryption and change the default password/Username for the router access pages.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…