Access to music

Bingalau 15:18 02 Jul 05

I use a mike and headphones (USB2 connection) to talk to relatives on "Skype" by computer and I also listen to music whilst I am typing on Yahoo Messenger to relatives. (not at the same time). Can anyone tell me if it is possible to obtain a gadget which would also record from the same USB2 socket to download the music. If so can you give details please? I hasten to add that any such music downloaded would be for my own personal use.

joethebow 00:23 03 Jul 05

Why would you want to record from a USB 2 port when you can record from the Line Out or Headphone/speaker onto a standard cassette recorder?

Just connect a cable from the line out socket to any sterio system that has an Aux connection and record away.

Bingalau 09:35 03 Jul 05

Joethebow
Thanks for reply, the reason I was thinking about using my USB2 socket is because it is so handy, being in the front of the computer, whilst all the other outlets and more USB2 sockets are at the back. Just laziness I guess but I also thought there may be a gadget which did not need a cable and maybe could be just plugged straight in? ....Bingalau..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…