Access to Microsoft 365 Email by Other

SURVEY 14:38 23 Jun 15
Answered

A friend has her own email on MS 365. She has now set up an additional email address (for a wedding) and wishes her daughter (no licence for 365)to be able to access this additional address to view and respond to those emails. Is this possible or does her daughter also have to have a licence for 365 on her own computer?

wee eddie 14:55 23 Jun 15

Each email has the possibility of being "Forwarded". I'm running Outlook 2013 and its one of the 3 little envelopes at the top of the page, with a blue arrow pointing to the right

wee eddie 14:58 23 Jun 15
Answer

On the other hand, bearing in mind the usual cost of a Wedding a copy of MS Office or Office 365 would not seem too intimidating

SURVEY 17:22 23 Jun 15

Wee Eddie. Agree entirely. Just forwarding without full access to reply isn't any good apparently. I have suggested either taking out the subscription licence for 12 months or setting up a new email such as gmail that both parties can have access to!

SURVEY 17:22 23 Jun 15

Wee Eddie. Agree entirely. Just forwarding without full access to reply isn't any good apparently. I have suggested either taking out the subscription licence for 12 months or setting up a new email such as gmail that both parties can have access to!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…