Access to Lavasoft Ad-aware forums

emperor 13:06 25 Apr 05

I am currently not able to get access to the Lavasoft Ad-Aware forums. A couple of weeks or so ago I got a message that they were off line for an upgrade, but in the last week I have not even got that message - the progress bar at the bottom of my IE window gets about a third of the way across and then stops and I eventually get an error message (HTTP 500 - Internal server error).
Am I the only one having these problems or is it a widespread problem? Can anyone get access to these forums at present, and if so, have you any suggestions?
I should point out that I have the same problem on 3 different computers, 2 at home and one at work, all running different operating systems and versions of Internet Explorer.
I have the same problem using links in 'favorites' and using links on the Lavasoft site (it only seems to be the forums that I can't access).
Help will be gratefully received.

gudgulf 14:16 25 Apr 05

click here

click here

Seems there are strange goings on at Lavasoft----I can't get on the forums either.Maybe someone else on here is "in the know" about this.

SANTOS7 14:18 25 Apr 05

Just logged in no problem (XP PRO,Firefox, SP2,Virgin B/B)maybe issues with IE

SANTOS7 14:20 25 Apr 05

soz read the post wrong (went to AVG) been up since idiot o'clock ,work shifts, will see if i can log on though..

SANTOS7 14:23 25 Apr 05

SWI Forums -> Adaware Controversy?
... Time will tell, of course, but the shrinking AdAware Forums - currently offline for a 'software upgrade' - is of concern.
found this so it would seem you have nothing wrong with PC, just give it aday or so and try again

gudgulf 15:03 25 Apr 05

"Based on the new Lavasoft Support structure outlined at DSLReports, Lavasoft has been delisted from ASAP until such time that Ad-aware Personal support is once again openly available. Without Ad-aware Personal support, Lavasoft no longer meets ASAP Membership requirements." I found this quote from the Maddoktor forum more worrying.

Time will tell!

SANTOS7 15:25 25 Apr 05

click here=
don't know which one to show you most tell the same story..

emperor 15:26 25 Apr 05

gudgulf and SANTOS7,

Thanks for your responses. As a frequent frequenter of those forums, I find the explanation rather sad.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…