Access label printing

Mysticnas 19:17 22 Feb 05

Hi all,

My friend just called me up for some access help. She's needs to print off some address labels for work. There a quite a lot of address in a database she made some time ago, and wants a quick way of printing off the labels.

Is there a way to exract the address's and print them out?

I'm not an access whiz, infact she most likely knows a lot more than i do when it comes to access.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all!

If there's any specifics you require let me know and i'll ask her.

:o)

Curio 19:20 22 Feb 05

click here Check this out.

Mysticnas 22:26 22 Feb 05

had a look but ican't find anything there.

the database has already been made some time ago and has 100's of entries of which i'm assuming address with each entry.

Someone suggested that there might be a function or query to extract the address from each entry and output it into a form of some kind to print off????

totally over my head that. but if anyone could provide a link or explanation that i couldforward to my fried it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Curio 22:46 22 Feb 05

Just thought you could use Mail Merge from Access list to Word. I think it can be done, but like you, am no expert.

AccessMoron 10:14 23 Feb 05

in access there is a report wizzard that will generate labels. I think that may help you

Mysticnas 10:31 23 Feb 05

her your suggestions. Just waiting for her to get back in touch.

Thanks guys.. will report back as soon as i hear from her.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…