access to internet

ezpixs 13:24 20 Oct 04

I have NTL broadband and use IE6. Recently I experienced a problem when on O2 website. When I went to give payment details the page came up as an IE6 error and then this was replaced by a page called NaviSite saying "sorry I could not find what I was looking for" and asking me to pick another selection. The url is click here. This happened again a week later on Vodafone site.

Now when I click on IE6 I just get "server not found" in the toolbar and the address reads click here. My default is google and I cannot get rid of the extrasearch what ever I do.

Any ideas?

EZPixs

woodt 14:01 20 Oct 04

suggest you download install, update and run CCleaner from click here

As suggested elsewhere make sure you have a separate backup of login passwords for any websites as some people have experienced problems (not me).

woodt 14:03 20 Oct 04

Check here for more advise about CCleaner click here

ezpixs 21:51 22 Oct 04

Thanks for your advice.

I have resolved the problem by downloading Pestpatrol software which I have found brilliant. It got rid of some other nasties that I could delete

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…